A lovely post from Cynthia Morgan’s site.
Some free books…Check it out.
eNovAaW Rafflecopter Giveaway
In what is starting to look like a tradition, eNovel Authors At Work is offering this month yet another amazing giveaway. Υou can win:
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Vera Bradley Pocket Note Set with Pen
- Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Shimmer & Shine, Bedtime Wishes Shimmer
- Panasonic ES2207P Ladies Electric Shaver, 3-Blade Cordless Women’s Electric Razor
- Message Charm (46 words to choose from) Expandable Wire Bangle Bracelet
- Inktastic – Life’s Better With Books Tote Bag Natural
- Star Wars Black Series 6 Rey (Starkiller Base)
- $15 Amazon Gift Card
- Bass Pro Shops Active Watch for Ladies – Blue
- Walking Tyrannosaurus Rex Dinosaur 21″ Toy
- Panda Planner
- Aurora Tears Purple Created Amethyst Butterfly Birthstone Water Drop Pendant Necklace, 18″
With so many gifts, you’re more than likely to win something!…
View original post 1,422 more words
Inspiring words from Cynthia Morgan’s blog.
I Walk in Starlight
I Dance in Moonbeams
I Sing with the Whispering Owl
I Wander with the Coursing Heavens
I Hold Your Mystery in my Heart
I Listen to the Song of the Wind
I Hope in the Mighty Sunrise
I Give of Myself Everyday
I Reach for the Grasping Hand
I Touch the Lonely Heart
I Cry with the Grieving Stranger
I Mourn the Loss of Life
I Remember Sweet Harmony
I Pray for Its Beauteous Return
Beautiful Image found at: thekashmirweave.wordpress Credit Acknowledged to the Original Artist. Thank You!
This is worth reading-Some good advice for the New Year.
It’s hard not to worry when you have something to worry about. There’s always something to worry about. One thing that life will prove over and over again is that things don’t always turn out the way we would want them to. Often things will happen that turn our lives upside down and leave us feeling inside out. Things lurk on our horizons ominously. We look at possible future scenarios when something “not good or normal” starts to happen, and generally what we will immediately latch onto is the worst possible outcome. Then we worry about it. It doesn’t matter how many times we try and focus on possible great results, those little negative thoughts grow hugely regardless of how small they are when they first enter our thoughts.
It then amazes us how right we were. We tell people how we saw the whole thing coming. We knew that…
View original post 1,971 more words
Passing along a lovely post from Cynthia Morgan’s blog.